Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Some recent op-shop finds.


Hooray, I have my camera back. It broke down and it's been at the camera repair place for so long it seems. Now I can get back to doing a bit of posting.

Below are some relatively recent finds at our surrounding op-shops. I have noticed that some of my opportunity shops of late have been going down hill at increasing rates. But I have still managed to find a few treasures.

This is a lovely little vintage vase/bottle which charmed me and I spent a little more on it than I normally would have (about $18), but I loved it.


The yellow elephant below was a bargain at $2.50 and our 18 month old bub loves it a lot; carries it around making elephant trumpet noises and that alone has already paid it off 100 times over.
An Indian wooden fabric print block.

A religious icon gear stick set in resin (coolyschmooly).

A little set of opium scales.


No comments:

Post a Comment