Friday, May 20, 2011

This week at my fabulous NQR.


Below: My favourite buys for this week including: Watherthins parmesan and poppyseed straws, Waterthins chocolate and caramel biscuits, Free range ham (I think this is brilliant as I don't buy anything but free-range or organic pork products) and some SPC apricot sticks that I put in lunch boxes.

Below: frozen inari sushi made in Japan. Frozen?? I'll give it a try. No one makes sushi like the Japanese.

Below: delicious chocolate coated dried strawberries. They are covered in really beautiful, high quality dark chocolate. The packaging does not do this product justice. They are gorgeous and only $2.00 a punnet.

I love this below: Iced tea by Moby (you know the bald rock star?). I just picked this up because I was thirsty and it was 60 cents or something stupid like that. Then I read the label and had to get a photo. Moby has opened his own tea house in England and as a spinoff, has begun to bottle his flavoured teas. They are sweetened with organic cane sugar and use all organic flavours. Pretty great. I'll get some more of these.

The Danish butter below is yummy, usually extremely expensive and so I stocked up on these. I love Lurpak butter and have scored this before at NQR.


Organic, fair trade mint chocolate below. So cheap and with lots of use-by left. It is a lovely chocolate, rich and dark and anit-oxidenty, I think.





The bargains just keep on coming and I always get a kick out of finding goodies at this big, yellow, no-frills establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment